Friday, October 23, 2009

Induction date set!

I had my weekly doctor's appointment yesterday, and we set the induction date! If Robert Alan doesn't come by November 3rd, we'll induce at 7:00 in the morning! I'm so excited, and while I think he'll come before then, at least I know there's a definite end in sight and I'll have my baby by November 3rd for sure.

I haven't been feeling well today. My back is hurting bad and I have in my head that it's contractions starting. I've made sure that everything is packed and ready to go (not in the car yet) and I'm working on some last minute laundry of things that need to go to the hospital. Other than that, I'm taking it easy today. I'm comfortable with this. I still have some things on my list to do, especially for work, but if my baby is supposed to come today, I'm ready! I know everything will get taken care of without me. I just want to hold my baby!

Well, this is a record short post. I'm going to lay down. I'll keep you posted!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment