Thursday, January 21, 2010

Houdini

My little man is a little Houdini! We LOVE the miracle blanket that we were given by some good friends of ours (so much that I bought another one so that I had a spare when the main one was in the wash), and we've been using it since he was about 4 weeks old--I wish we'd used it sooner! Hindsight's 20/20. Anyways, lately, this is what happens:

Before he goes to sleep, he looks like this...
How can you resist this face?

When I come in his nursery in the morning to wake him up, this is what I find...

Please note that he has flipped around in his crib. His head is on the opposite end that he started on. Oh my. If I don't have the swaddle trick, what do I have left??? I can't imagine what's going to happen when he has real sheets on his bed. I'll have to search for the poor kid in his bed and will likely find him lying sideways at the foot of his bed with only half a sheet left on the mattress. Hmmm....
Pin It!

1 comment: