Friday, May 3, 2013

TGIF!

It's FINALLY FRIDAY!  I'm so happy the weekend is here.  RA has NOT been good lately--he got sent to timeout yesterday because he had an accident in his pants (I'm so tired of it, by the way, that I told him if he did it again, he would get a cold shower----is that bad parenting??), and when he was in timeout, he colored on the door molding!  So irritating.  He was no better today, but he's napping now, so maybe, by some miracle, he'll wake up better behaved.  Fingers crossed but not holding my breath!

I'm excited about this weekend!  I'm hosting a Cinco de May Skincare and Skinny Margaritas party for my Rodan + Fields business this Sunday.  I haven't had an event in awhile because it's not a "party company," but I didn't want to pass up a good theme for an event!  The only bad part is I just sent out the e-vite today.  YIKES!  Hmmm...I may be partying by myself this Sunday.  **Note to self:  PLAN.  AHEAD.

I'm trying really hard to build my business, but I think I've just had a revelation:  I have REALLY been trying.  I've been posting things on facebook and sending messages on facebook, but I haven't been TALKING to people I see.  In order to do that, I'd have to look presentable in public, and when I'm working from home or running errands, I'm typically in sweat pants, dirty hair, and no makeup.  Not exactly the look people will buy skincare from, huh?  So, this means I'm going to have to get my booty out of bed and get dressed from now on!  That's a goal I'm setting for myself EVERY DAY next week.  I don't care what I have planned, I need to get up, get dressed, put some makeup on, and be ready to talk to anyone I see.  I'll let you know how it goes.  I'd post a pic of myself today, but I can't figure out how to get this blog to connect to my phone's pictures....it exhausts me just thinking about figuring it out, so I'm not going to. : -)

Anyways, it's Friday, so I think I'm going to go mix myself a little cocktail or two....or 4...hehehe.  Which reminds me, I started the Dr. Oz Jumpstart your Energy Cleans (I think that's what it's called) this week, but I only lasted 1 day because we went to the Rangers game in the middle of the week, and that just killed it.  Next week, on Monday, I'm going to start it.  It's only 3 days for crying out loud!  I could tell a little difference after the first day, so I'm looking forward to doing it all 3.  The "prebiotic shake" it tells you to drink for breakfast was AWESOME.

So, next week's goals:  Get dressed with makeup every day and do the cleans.  Oh yeah, and TALK to people about Rodan + Fields, not just text and facebook!   

Y'all have a great weekend!  Talk to you later!

OH yeah, and if you're bored, check out my Rodan + Fields Facebook page:  www.facebook.com/SKINteresting

Bye!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment