Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lesson Learned

I could kick myself for writing that post yesterday. I should have known better...don't speak too soon! Sure enough, I had barely pressed Publish Post before Robert Alan woke up every 2.5 hours last night. The first was due to his diaper leaking and him having to sleep in a you-know-what-soaked sheet. The second, David and I believe, was because he was confused from waking up the first time and thought that it was time to be in his day-time routine. (This is based on mine and David's extensive research on the baby's thought processes and psyche. Ha!). The third was because he had flipped himself over and was lying in another form of you-know-what. Aye de mi! Thank goodness my parents were in town this weekend. After we all woke up and had breakfast, I was able to take a nap for a couple of hours. Yes, you read that right, I said a couple of hours. It was unbelievable!

Also, my sister just informed me that the video I posted when Robert Alan first giggled has no sound. Oops. Nobody told me! I watched it when I posted it and nothing was wrong, so I'll work on that when I have time....which means I might get around to it this summer.

It's such a pretty day outside. Robert Alan and I took a walk earlier and we both wore shorts! It was wonderful but he started getting sleepy and therefore fussy, so we had to call it quits early. We'll go for another one when he wakes up from his nap. I can't wait for this weather to be the norm!

Okay, short post. Any tips on nighttime routines will be most welcomed. Later gator!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Fun Fun, next step is the orange foods that show everywhere.

    ReplyDelete