Monday, December 7, 2009

So GRATEFUL!

I feel like a lot of times, I take for granted the simple things. Health, love, family, friends. I am so blessed to have a loving husband. He is so wonderful to me and to our son. We are all healthy, and I am so grateful for that. I can't believe we have gone 6 weeks and I have complained as much as I have about the seemingly endless crying (it isn't endless), sleepless nights (they aren't that sleepless), and the endless chores that don't get done (the do get done and they aren't endless). I recently found out about a sorority sister of mine who had her second baby boy 3 weeks after Robert Alan was born. He's 3 weeks old now, and he's been in the hospital since the Monday after Thanksgiving with breathing problems. He took a turn for the worst last night, and now they are on their way to Cook's hospital. You can keep up with her updates at http://www.kristyboyd.blogspot.com/. The baby's name is Hayes, mom is Kristy, dad is Lee, and big brother is Price. I can't imagine seeing my little baby boy hooked up to so many monitors, oxygen tents, etc. It has to be so hard. Please keep this family in your prayers.


Letting us know how much he hates taking pictures.

All better now!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment